Emare Estepona, front line beach on the New Golden Mile
- REF. LP562D
Emare is an exclusive development of apartments on the beach front of the New Golden Mile, Estepona. Located on a plot of almost 20,000 m2 between Puerto Banús and Estepona, due to the large size of the apartments it will give the impression of living in a villa facing the beach. It is a gated complex with 24h security and surveillance cameras, distributed in 6 blocks of 3 levels with a total of 28 apartments and penthouses in front of the sea and with spectacular views of North Africa and Gibraltar.
The apartments of 3 or 4 bedrooms with a minimum of three parking spaces in the basement, with storage, light and natural ventilation, communicate directly through a private elevator. The 3 bedroom homes will have from 405 m2 to 431 m2 and 4 bedroom homes from 548 m2 to 813 m2. Cutting-edge technologies and the most exclusive and pioneering materials on the market have been used to create the smart apartments that make up Emare.
The gardens with modern style, but Mediterranean essence, envelop this complex and extend like a green meadow to the sea, where there is a new concept of heated outdoor swimming pool with saline chlorination, overflowing and with "infinity" and "baja shelf" .Featured Characteristics
- Underfloor heating (throughout)
- Heated pool
- Outdoor pool
- Underground garage
- First line beach
- Closed urbanization
- Security 24H
- Amenities near
Iván Candela de Prat +34 661 701 951
- REF. LP562D
Information About Estepona
In this article we look at a special selection of the top-five developments in the greater Marbella area right now. Apart from being exquisite properties to live in year-round or use as an exclusive second home, these superb apartments and ...Read more
More about the area
- The evolution of luxury living in Estepona Not that long ago, modern and luxury living were two things not necessarily associated with Estepona and its immediate environs, but in recent years ....
- Estepona, charming town on the rise Once a little overlooked but loved for its charming ambience, Estepona is very much a town on the rise. Mayor José María García Urbano has ....
- Estepona – Andalusian charm in a coastal resort town Once a fishing village fronting a small rural community, Estepona was also the site of ancient Phoenician and Roman settlements that exported Garum, ....
- Enjoy Estepona’s luxury lifestyle - The New Golden Mile When locals began calling the area between San Pedro Alcántara and Estepona the ‘New Golden Mile’ in reference to the famous Golden Mile of ....